Learn how to create gorgeous, budget-friendly decor, grow your creativity, deepen your faith walk, be encouraged with prayer and make friends with a common desire.
Be sure to read to the bottom for ALL the details, testimonies, project examples and FAQ's...
Do you ever think...
- are a Christian
- want to dig deeper and deepen your faith
- enjoy crafting
- need inspiration
- want to learn new craft techniques
- want to learn how to decorate on a budget
- desire Community
- need an outlet
- need a Change
If these comments feel like you - you're in the right spot!
and I don't believe you are here by coincidence!
Heres a message from me, Kim - the creator of paper & a prayer to explain the heart behind the group!
The paper & a prayer club is the perfect fit for you.
You'll get an EXCLUSIVE dynamic mix of easy budget-friendly paper and cardboard decor craft ideas with detailed tutorials, weekly prayer, direct prompts to help you record special moments, all while walking with a community of like minded friends.
And I'll be right beside you every step of the way!join now
- Exclusive crafts and techniques for gorgeous home decor. The best part? The main supply will be some kind of paper or cardboard - affordability at its finest!!! These crafts will be a mix of seasonal and year round decor taught through live video and recorded for replay.
- Creative Direction
- Monthly journal prompts and fresh techniques that will have you recording life in a new and exciting way. The journal itself will be a fun paper project!
- Live weekly prayer time with Kim. Kick off your week being prayed over!
- Weekly prayer requests. You can post your prayer requests and praises weekly in our private Facebook community.
- You can have the privilege of praying for the women in the group.
- Most of our ladies say this is the best part - praying and being prayed for!
- Access to the private members only Facebook group. Share your projects, journal art, ask questions and create meaningful friendships in this cozy space.
- Post prayer requests in our weekly prayer request thread.
- Private discount code to the Salvaged Living Mercantile.
- You will be given all templates and printables needed to complete the EXCLUSIVE community projects.
- You'll also have access to a library or digital resources to use for your own craft projects.
- Be the first to know about events, specials, sales and exclusive offers from Salvaged Living.
- Monthly prizes, encouragement and shout-outs.
What Our Members Are Saying About paper & a prayer...
I love that many who need fellowship can receive it here and stay healthy with strong spirituality. My favorite thing is Kim’s stories that relate with the scriptures and the topics are on point with everyday life ! Walking with Christ is easy ,when you are here ! We grow so much and heal when we share ourselves with our fellow sisters in Christ amen.
I'm not currently going to Church. The Lord knows my heart and how I try. It has been such a blessing to be apart of this group of beautiful women. To feel so comfortable to be real. To know that this group is a group of women who love the Lord. Prayer times are so precious.. to come before the Father as we are and share our hearts. The creative crafts and especially the journal. What an awesome idea to creatively express ourselves. I'm so thankful for Kims obedience to the Lord in creating this group. It has a very special place in my heart and forever will! ☺️💕💕
I am a back-slidden Church member who has found friends in Kim and Kelsey and made me feel at home. They give me strength to do things that are difficult for me in life and help me to remember God is my stay, provider, protector and guide no matter how old I may be or get. God sent them to me at a time I needed people in my life to show me that I matter. How wonderful it is that I have someone that has given me the opportunity to look forward to each little thing they do each day. It has given me the love of having events and people in my life to make each day more wonderful. I am not so alone anymore.
Kim has improved my walk with God. Also her use of diverse materials in her projects gave me confidence to explore on my own.
I think my knowledge of scripture has grown; I think my faith has expanded; I find myself more grateful; my creativity has expanded. And I’ve made the sweetest new friend whom I connect with daily.
I feel I have grown in listening to God's messages to us more. I feel more on peace within me, I know God wants me on this journey right now. If you want internal peace with God's word and fun making simple projects for fun, you should give yourself this gift to yourself.
You will never find a more down-to-earth, honest group of people, that love the Lord.
It's a place you can lift others up in prayer and/or share your prayer requests and receive comfort thru others going through the same thing or worse. We have a great leader and lots of fun crafts that you can do at your own pace. We are also working on a fun journal that is not all writing. You will look forward to each new meeting and will get out of it what you put into it.
Kim is a Jesus warrior down to earth committed caring loving. She walks the talk. You will love the group. If you on the fence try try one month. You’ll love it. Women are amazing too. Wonderful prayer warriors ❤️
I didn’t expect the prayers Kim prays with us to be so powerful! Just what I need at the right time. I usually don’t catch the live prayer but the replay has the same effect. I was waiting in the emergency room when they diagnosed my son with acute appendicitis , listening to the prayer and I was calmed. A place to go find peace in a crazy world.
Peaceful, non-judgmental community who support each other and fulfill a void that some did not even realize they were missing.
I’m in love with paper & a prayer! It gives me structure in my week. I look
forward to the prayers every week. It helps me take what is said and apply it to my daily life and in a positive way….I look at situations differently, enables me to have a clear path on my day, week or month….the crafts are an enlighten way to celebrate our week. We lift each other up. There is no judgement. Kim is always there for us. Either within the group or privately, whenever we need anything, she's there. This group is a breath of fresh air. It’s an authentic platform to be
your absolute self.
I’m currently a member of paper and a prayer. I can say that I have been blessed. Along with the amazing crafts, the gift of prayer is amazing. I’m never afraid to ask for prayer in this group, no matter what day of the week, any hour… I know if I need prayer someone will be praying for me… and I for them.. For anyone wondering about paper and a prayer - it’s amazing and it’s only getting better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I have time for this club?
How is this club different from following the Salvaged Living blog or Facebook page?
I don't have Facebook, can I still join?
What if I can't join the live tutorials or prayers?
I don't have a craft room or many supplies, can I still participate?
My Bible and prayer knowledge is minimal, is this the right place for me?
Why paper & a prayer?
Can I leave the group whenever I want?
What if I miss a craft/prayer/journal entry? Will I be behind?
Here are just a few projects we've done in the group
I love to dig deeper.
I've dreamt of this group for years and it's become such a joy to love on the women in the club! Creativity, hospitality, prayer - those are my spiritual gifts. It took me a long time to recognize them and actually be able to say that statement out loud. Now that I'm owning those gifts, it's amazing to share them on a deeper level and this fun group is the perfect way. I hope you'll jump on in with me. Life was meant to be shared, so let's do it!
It's time to do something special for you! Commit to your creativity, faith and relationships today. Let's grow together.
1. Join the club and get started TODAY!
2. Get started crafting budget-friendly home decor, enjoy being covered in prayer, and join a community that feels like family.
3. Gain confidence and a fresh perspective to cultivate a heart and home you adore.