Learn how to create gorgeous, budget-friendly decor, grow your creativity, deepen your faith walk, be encouraged with prayer and make friends with a common desire.
Be sure to read to the bottom for ALL the details, testimonies, project examples and FAQ's...
Do you ever think...
I don't have enough money to add new decor to my home.
I wish I could create original home decor that fits MY style.
I hate crafting alone, too bad I don't have a group of friends to create with.
- Prayer is so important, I should pray more.
- I don't have enough time to do all the things I want to, so I don't do anything.
- It'd be nice to know someone was praying for me.
- I'd like to record the little moments of my life.
- Slowing down and "smelling the roses" would be so wonderful, I'm gonna do that more!
- I'd like to pray more, but I'm not really sure how.
- Being creative fills my soul, but I don't know where to start.
If these comments feel like you - you're in the right spot!
and I don't believe you are here by coincidence!
The paper & a prayer club is the perfect fit for you.
You'll get a dynamic mix of easy budget-friendly paper and cardboard decor craft ideas with detailed tutorials, weekly prayer, direct prompts to help you record special moments, all while walking with a community of like minded friends.
And I'll be right beside you every step of the way!join the waitlist
- Exclusive crafts and techniques for gorgeous home decor. The best part? The main supply will be some kind of paper or cardboard - affordability at its finest!!! These crafts will be a mix of seasonal and year round decor taught through live video and recorded for replay.
- Creative Direction
- Monthly journal prompts and fresh techniques that will have you recording life in a new and exciting way. The journal itself will be a fun paper project!
- Live weekly prayer time with Kim. Kick off your week being prayed over!
- Weekly prayer requests. You can post your prayer requests and praises weekly in our private Facebook community.
- You can have the privilege of praying for the women in the group.
- Most of our ladies say this is the best part - praying and being prayed for!
- Access to the private members only Facebook group. Share your projects, journal art, ask questions and create meaningful friendships in this cozy space.
- Post prayer requests in our weekly prayer request thread.
- Private discount code to the Salvaged Living Mercantile for 10% off all your purchases.
- You will be given all templates and printables needed to complete the EXCLUSIVE community projects. You'll also have access to a library or digital resources to use for your own craft projects.
- Be the first to know about events, specials, sales and exclusive offers from Salvaged Living.
- Monthly prizes, encouragement and shout-outs.
What Our Members Are Saying About paper & a prayer...
It’s a great group. Kim is a super and “real” leader
Paper and a prayer is such an incredible group. It’s lovely, intimate and fun - absolutely love it. Absolutely LOVE paper & a prayer!! It has helped me in so many ways
I’m currently a member of paper and a prayer. I can say that I have been blessed. Along with the amazing crafts, the gift of prayer is amazing. I’m never afraid to ask for prayer in this group, no matter what day of the week, any hour… I know if I need prayer someone will be praying for me… and I for them.. For anyone wondering about paper and a prayer - it’s amazing and it’s only getting better
- Abbey C.
I’m so glad that I’m part of the paper and pray group. It’s a sweet group of God loving ladies.
- Kathy K.
This group is such a blessing!! I love how she shares from her heart and the word of God doing crafts and decorating also. She is awesome!! I can’t say ENOUGH about how I enjoy SalvageLiving!!! ENJOY daily with kim and Kelsey
- Marilyn B.
I’m in the Paper & A Prayer community. I guarantee you will be so pleased if you join. It is an amazing group of women who hold each other close, we pray for each other. We encourage each other. Kim is an amazing leader and guide for us. We’d love to have you!! If you don’t belong to the group, please join! It’s a great supportive group of women. Crafts are great as well!! Come be with us!!
- Patty W.
Trust...yes that is such a powerful word. Hard at times but knowing you have a group of like minded women like our group in paper and a prayer gives us strength when we feel like we have nothing left or left to give. Kim is a amazing prayer warrior. She truly has changed my life. Thankyou Jesus for her love and commitment to you and to our group.
May I say....Paper and a Prayer is changing my life in the best of ways!
- Ellen M.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I have time for this club?
How is this club different from following the Salvaged Living blog or Facebook page?
I don't have Facebook, can I still join?
What if I can't join the live tutorials or prayers?
I don't have a craft room or many supplies, can I still participate?
My Bible and prayer knowledge is minimal, is this the right place for me?
Why paper & a prayer?
Can I leave the group whenever I want?
What if I miss a craft/prayer/journal entry? Will I be behind?
Here are a few projects I've done in the past with paper and cardboard...
I love to dig deeper.
I've dreamt of this group for years and it's become such a joy to love on the women in the club! Creativity, hospitality, prayer - those are my spiritual gifts. It took me a long time to recognize them and actually be able to say that statement out loud. Now that I'm owning those gifts, it's amazing to share them on a deeper level and this fun group is the perfect way. I hope you'll jump on in with me. Life was meant to be shared, so let's do it!
It's time to do something special for you! Commit to your creativity, faith and realtionships today. Let's grow together.
1. Join the club and get started TODAY!
2. Get started crafting budget-friendly home decor, enjoy being covered in prayer, and join a community that feels like family.
3. Gain confidence and a fresh perspective to cultivate a heart and home you adore.