Learn how to create gorgeous, budget-friendly decor, grow your creativity, deepen your faith walk, be encouraged with prayer and make friends with a common desire.
Do you ever think...
I don't have enough money to add new decor to my home.
I wish I could create original home decor that fits MY style.
I hate crafting alone, too bad I don't have a group of friends to create with.
- Prayer is so important, I should pray more.
- I don't have enough time to do all the things I want to, so I don't do anything.
- It'd be nice to know someone was praying for me.
- I'd like to record the little moments of my life.
- Slowing down and "smelling the roses" would be so wonderful, I'm gonna do that more!
- I'd like to pray more, but I'm not really sure how.
- Being creative fills my soul, but I don't know where to start.
If these comments feel like you - you're in the right spot!
and I don't believe you are here by coincidence!
The paper & a prayer club is the perfect fit for you.
You'll get a dynamic mix of easy budget-friendly paper and cardboard decor craft ideas with detailed tutorials, weekly prayer, direct prompts to help you record special moments, all while walking with a community of like minded friends.
And I'll be right beside you every step of the way!join the waitlist
- Exclusive crafts and techniques for gorgeous home decor. The best part? The main supply will be some kind of paper or cardboard - affordability at its finest!!! These crafts will be a mix of seasonal and year round decor taught through live video and recorded for replay.
- Creative Direction
- Monthly journal prompts and fresh techniques that will have you recording life in a new and exciting way. The journal itself will be a fun paper project!
- Live weekly prayer time with Kim. Kick off your week being prayed over!
- Access to the private members only Facebook group. Share your projects, journal art, ask questions and create meaningful friendships in this cozy space.
- Private discount code to the Salvaged Living Mercantile for 10% off all your purchases.
- Be the first to know about events, specials, sales and exclusive offers from Salvaged Living.
- Monthly prizes, encouragement and shout-outs
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I have time for this club?
How is this club different from following the Salvaged Living blog or Facebook page?
I don't have Facebook, can I still join?
What if I can't join the live tutorials or prayers?
I don't have a craft room or many supplies, can I still participate?
My Bible and prayer knowledge is minimal, is this the right place for me?
Why paper & a prayer?
Here are a few projects I've done in the past with paper and cardboard...
I can't wait to dig deeper.
I've dreamt of this group for years and can't wait to love on you! Creativity, hospitality, prayer - those are my spiritual gifts. It took me a long time to recognize them and actually be able to say that statement out loud. Now that I'm owning those gifts, it's time to share them on a deeper level and this fun group is the perfect way. I hope you'll jump on in with me. Life was meant to be shared, so let's do it!
It's time to do something special for you! Commit to your creativity, faith and realtionships today. Let's grow together.
1. Join the club and get started TODAY!
2. Get started crafting budget-friendly home decor, enjoy being covered in prayer, and join a community that feels like family.
3. Gain confidence and a fresh perspective to cultivate a heart and home you adore.